|April 14, 2006
CAW Health and Safety Conference
|The CAW Health and Safety Conference will be held at the CAW Family Education Centre in Port Elgin, Ontario on June 9 to 11. The
- Some issues for discussion include:
- Why is the rate of cancer so high in our society?
- Why is so much money devoted to treatment, rather than prevention?
- What is the Canadian cancer establishment and what are their motives?
- What can CAW health and safety activists do to prevent cancer in our workplaces?
The deadline for conference registration is May 12, 2006.
Contact the CAW Health and Safety Department at 1-800-268-5763 for more information.
Source: CAW NewsNow